Mandy brought a beautiful poster made by her kindergarten class. They have been praying for Christina. They asked to see Christina’s picture so Mandy showed them one from their childhood and one from their adult life. They talked about ways to pray for Christina, and Mandy wrote down their prayers. The top of the poster contains pictures of the kids positioned in different letters to spell ‘CHRISTINA’. They loved that project. So here are the prayers directly from Miss Wood’s kindergarten class to the heart of God. We join them on this Sunday morning.
- Help Christina to get lots of sleep to feel better.
- I hope she would feel better and that she would not throw up anymore and I hope she can keep her food down and that she won’t feel sick when she eats. I hope she feels better.
- I hope she keeps her food down, that she will be able to eat it and not throw up.
- Give her strength so she can do whatever everyone else is praying for and that she won’t have cancer anymore.
- I pray that her taste will be okay and back to normal and that will never happen again.
- Please help teacher’s friend that her bruises will go away.
- I hope her smell would be better.
- Make Christina not hurt. Give her peace so she won’t be scared.
- Please make her brain feel better because they had to take some stuff out. Please help it heal.
- Please make Christina feel better. Remind her that You are with her always.
- I wish her nightmares would go away and that she will have good dreams.
- Please Lord make Christina feel better and that she will be much more better.
- Please help her eyes get better and that they won’t be blurry anymore.
- Make Christina’s neck be all good and heal up.
- Please help her head to be better and that her head will stop hurting.
- Please help her balance to go back to normal.
- Please remind her that Your angels are watching over her.
Christina slept well (no nightmares) but woke in much pain. We are working to help her be comfortable. We took a little walk and she tried to explain her weird eyesight. It is a matter for prayer. Thank you all for your love and concern. It makes this journey a little more bearable.
Love to you all,
firstname.lastname@example.org we will post them. (One of our 4 computers was able to post yesterday.)